martes, 22 de mayo de 2007

Songs de Silent Hill

Letter - From The Lost Days

Akira Yamaoka

A letter to my future self
Am I still happy? I began
Have I grown up pretty?
Is Daddy still a good man?
Am I still friends with Colleen?
I'm sure that I'm still laughing
Aren't I?
Aren't I?


Hey there to my future self
If you forget how to smile
I have this to tell you
Remember it once in a while
Ten years ago your past self
Prayed for your happiness
Please don't lose hope

Oh, oh what a pair, me and you
Put here to feel joy, not be blue
Sad times and bad times--see them through
Soon we will know if it's for real
What we both feel

(Spoken:)
Though I can't know for sure how things worked out for us
No matter how hard it gets, you have to realize
We weren't put on this earth to suffer and cry
We were made for being happy
So be happy--for me, for you
Please

(Sung:)
Oh, oh what a pair, me and you
Put here to feel joy, not be blue
Sad times and bad times--see them through
Soon we will know if it's for real
What we both feel

We were put here on this earth, put here to feel joy (x4)

Waiting for You ~Live at "Heaven's Night"~

Akira Yamaoka

Your gentle voice I hear
Your words echo inside me
You said You long for me
and that you love me
And I want to see you too
feels just like I'm falling
Is there nothing I can do
wonder if you hear my calling

I'm here and waiting for you
where are you, I can't find you
I'm here and waiting for you
I'll wait forever for you

Mom's gone to heaven now
why won't she come back down
does she have someone
she loves more than me
I thought I could love you better
we were always together
if we took some time apart
you would finally know my heart

I'm here and waiting for you
where are you, I can't find you
I'm here and waiting for you
I'll wait forever for you

I fell in love with you and now you're gone
there's nothing left in my lonely room without you

I'm here and waiting for you
where are you, I can't find you
I'm here and waiting for you
I'll wait forever for you

I'm here and waiting for you
where are you, I can not I can not find you
I'm waiting for you
where are you where are you


You're Not Here

Mellisa Williamson

Blue sky to forever,
The green grass blows in the wind, dancing
It would be much better a sight with you, with me,
If you hadn't met me, I'd be fine on my own, baby,
I never felt so lonely, then you came along,

So now what should I do,
I'm strung out, addicted to you,
My body it aches, now that you're gone,
My supply fell through,

You gladly gave me everything you had and more,
You craved my happiness,
When you make me feel joy it makes you smile,
But now I feel your stress,
Love was never meant to be such a crazy affair,
no And who has time for tears,
Never thought I'd sit around and cry for your love,
'till now...

No hay comentarios.: